RoseClear Ultra 200ml
€26.99 “Price excl. VAT: €21.94”
RoseClear Ultra is a spray concentrate that you dilute for use in a garden sprayer. Used as a systemic insecticide and fungicide with a 3 in 1 action. RoseClear Ultra protects your plants from aphids and controls blackspot, powdery mildew and rust. A single treatment lasts for up to 3 weeks.
Spray plants at the first signs of infestation and repeat as required.
RoseClear Ultra has been shown to be safe for a wide variety of plants, but it is always advisable to test a sample of plants by treating and leaving for a few weeks before treating a large or valuable collection.
- Where Roses were infected with blackspot the previous season, start spraying in spring, as the first buds burst through.
- Kills on contact and carries on protecting for up to 3 weeks
- Suitable for use outdoors on ornamental plants only
Use RoseClear Ultra at the first sign of infestation from April to the end of September:
- Shake well before use.
- Using the measure provided, dilute 20 ml per litre of water in a pressure sprayer.
- Mix thoroughly and use immediately
- Spray the product to evenly wet all leaf surfaces, avoiding run off and drift on to food crops.
To minimise the risk to bees, spray when they’re less active – early in the morning and evenings.
Availability: 10 in stock