Phalaenopsis (Moth Orchid) Mix in 7cm Pot
€8.50 “Price excl. VAT: €7.49”
The Phalaenopsis sometimes goes under the name of ‘moth orchid’, thanks to the shape of its flowers.
- Good light, but no bright sunlight.
- Ideal temperature ± 20 ºC.
- Keep damp, compost must not dry out.
- Do not leave excess water in saucer/dish.
- Apply fertiliser once a month.
- Immerse plant in water if it becomes dry.
- Flowers several times a year.
- After flowering, the stem should be cut back to 20 cm above the soil.
Supplied in a 7 cm pot
Price is per plant
Availability: 8 in stock