Gardenia jasminoides (Cape Jasmine)
€9.99 “Price excl. VAT: €8.80”
The Gardenia (Jasminoides) is sometimes known as the Cape Jasmine. When looked after properly, the Gardenia will provide deliciously scented, creamy white, rose-like flowers for months on end. These flowers will scent your living room with an entirely natural jasmine-like fragrance day and night. Its attractive dark green shiny leaves ensure the plant’s decorative value even when not in bloom. The Gardenia can also be sited outside on a terrace or balcony during warmer periods. However, keep in mind this is a tropical-germinated plant and needs to spend winter indoors.
- Light, sunny spot.
- Ideal temperature 18 – 25 ºC.
- Keep damp, compost must not dry out.
- Do not leave excess water in saucer/dish.
- Water with soft water or rain water.
- Apply fertiliser twice a month.
- Remove dead heads of flowers.
Supplied in a 13cm pot
Availability: 2 in stock