How to Prepare
- Choose the stem you want to propagate
- Remove a 1 inch strip of bark around the stem.
- Remove bark right back to the white removing the green ‘Cambium’ layer.
- Cover the exposed 1 inch strip with rooting powder.
- Fill the globes with potting compost (Soak the compost first)
- Place the globe around the plant’s stem
- Leave in place for 8 weeks, until roots develop.
- Once sufficient roots develop, cut away the stem (from just below the globe).
- Voila! You have a new plant – ready for transplanting into a large pot or out into your garden
- Bigger mature cuttings saving you years in growth.
- Ready to flower or fruit new plants.
- Quick & easy to use.
- No mess & no fuss.
- Cutting globes can be used on a wide range of plants.
- Can be used year after year.
- All you need is compost & rooting powder.
- Irish designed and manufactured product.