Alocasia Mix in 6cm Pot
€4.99 “Price excl. VAT: €4.40”
- Alocasia likes rainforest conditions: warm and damp, but not in full sun.
- The leaves turn towards the light, so rotate regularly to prevent the plant from growing crooked.
- Water regularly. The soil should not be allowed to dry out.
- The plant hibernates in winter, and needs less water.
- If it’s overwatered, Alocasia ‘sweats out’ excess moisture, and a drop can appear on the tip of the leaf. This is called ‘guttation’ and will disappear if you reduce the amount of water you give.
- Alocasia enjoys the odd shower, so give it some ‘rain’ under your bathroom shower, or pop it outside under warm summer rain.
Supplied in a 6cm pot
Price is per plant
Availability: 6 in stock