Aglaonema ‘Siam’ (Chinese Evergreen)
€12.99 “Price excl. VAT: €11.44”
Aglaonemas grow wild in the tropical rainforests of South East Asia and make fabulous houseplants for shady forgotten corners.
Aglaonemas are known as luck bringing ornamental plants, providing great air purifying qualities and adding delicate, subtle decorative foliage to any living space.
Aglaonema ‘Siam’: Contrasting colours on this plant make for a striking display. Deep pink outlines the leaf, with variegation of various green shades adorning the surface, and a strike through of the bright pink midrib.
- Light: Aglaonema will thrive in low to bright light levels. The lighter the leaf colour the higher the required light levels. Plain, dark green varieties will thrive in near shade, whereas the lighter, variegated types need well lit, bright conditions. Avoid direct sunlight as this will scorch the leaves.
- Water: Keep the soil moist at all times, do not allow it to dry out. Do not overwater as this may encourage root rot. Moderation is the key.
- Temperature: Normal room temperature 18-24°C, however avoid cold draughts.
- Humidity: Chinese Evergreens can tolerate less humidity than some other plants, yet it will still appreciate your efforts to improve surrounding humidity levels, either via regular misting or using a pebble tray.
- Feed: Slow release fertiliser once a month during the growing season.
Supplied in a 12cm pot
Price is per plant
Availability: 6 in stock